Our hope is for this site to be a inspiration to everyone that comes across it. We have been married for 18 years and together for 25+ years. With that said we have been through a lot and felt it our duty to share some things with other married couples that hopefully will save or strengthen others marriages. God bless you and your family!

Genesis 2:18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.


Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Start of Forever

This is Everlena's input on the situation:

Well when we first met it was not love at first sight, but like at first sight. I thought he was cute and I loved his legs super sexy. Still to this day I think that his legs are the most attractive thing on his body. LOL We were hanging out at a mutual friends house and were introduced. That was 20 something years ago, he was a older guy and I knew he was more than likely a player. I was not interested in playing any games or getting caught in the middle of his foolishness. With that being said that's what I was feeling but of course he had his eyes set on something else. So he would come over to this friends house often and over time we became friends and from friends it lead to us liking each other but no titles. We shared a couple of kisses here and there but nothing major. After awhile he realized it wasn't going to go any further then a kiss, I guess he said she's moving to slow for me. So we stopped kissing and just remained friends would see each other around the neighborhood from time to time and speak but that was it.  I'll fill you in on the next post. I look forward to sharing more of journey to forever......

This is Cleavon's input on the situation:

The start seems like forever. WOW! She's sho is pretty. That was the thought that came to my mind. I was glad to hang around someone as beautiful as Everlena. I thought you were suppose to touch, hug and kiss to show you were interested. I was a mislead young boy. I messed that friendship up early. LOL IGNORANCE! Hey I had no clue no true model of how to start a relationship we will get more into that later.....

Thanks for joining us as we embrack on this journey..
Kiss every chance you get. Hug him like you mean it! Having a goal helps us make choices that free us. What you do EVERY DAY matters more than what you do ONCE IN A WHILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment