Our hope is for this site to be a inspiration to everyone that comes across it. We have been married for 18 years and together for 25+ years. With that said we have been through a lot and felt it our duty to share some things with other married couples that hopefully will save or strengthen others marriages. God bless you and your family!

Genesis 2:18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.


Monday, July 16, 2012

A Chance Encounter That Changed Our Lives

Her spin of event:

So you all may be saying OK if you all were just friends how did you end up together again. Well years had passed and I was now in high school and it just so happened that I was in the gym and he came in. I'm sitting in the bleachers talking with my friends during PE cause of course I'm one of the pretty girls who didn't like to sweat. So he saw me and came over and was like what's up long time no see. My reply was like WOW looking real good now, of course this is what's going on in my head. I would never say that out loud back then. LOL  So that became a chance encounter in our journey to being together 20 something years later. Of course at the time neither of us knew that we would end up saying I do to each other one day.......

His spin of event:

I had just graduated from high school that year, I ran into a familiar pretty face. It had been a couple of years since we've last saw each other. I went to visit my high school football coach before heading off to Tennesse for college. I went into the gym and there she was sitting there in the bleachers. I went over to say hello. I was excited to see her again! We talked for a bit then for some reason I felt a little nervous. Something came over me you know that strange, undescribable feeling in your gut. I asked her to hold my favorite watch while I play basketball. I wanted to show her my ballin skills. I walked on to the gym floor feeling like what just happened the feeling I felt. My favorite watch it's something about this girl, is what I thought. I left the gym later thinking maybe I should've asked her for her number, but I already had a girl who I hooked up with towards the end of my senior year. So I let Everlena be but I knew I felt something different around her.


Kiss every chance you get. Hug him like you mean it! Having a goal helps us make choices that free us. What you do EVERY DAY matters more than what you do ONCE IN A WHILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment