Our hope is for this site to be a inspiration to everyone that comes across it. We have been married for 18 years and together for 25+ years. With that said we have been through a lot and felt it our duty to share some things with other married couples that hopefully will save or strengthen others marriages. God bless you and your family!

Genesis 2:18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Balancing Family Life!!


1 comment:

  1. You all are doing a beautiful job with this blog. I have read everything and as given you through your talented writing to be wonderfully scriptural; I can truely say my spirit discerns the mind of Christ want you to know that I AM encouraged! I have found the wisdom and inspiration God hin both of you. May God continue to bless your family and your marriage. Keep up the good work. Sis. Darlene

    ReplyDelete