Our hope is for this site to be a inspiration to everyone that comes across it. We have been married for 18 years and together for 25+ years. With that said we have been through a lot and felt it our duty to share some things with other married couples that hopefully will save or strengthen others marriages. God bless you and your family!

Genesis 2:18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.


Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Seeds to Producing Security in Your Marriage



One of the most important attributes you can bring to your marriage is SECURITY. Money is not the only form of security, however, take into account that security for each person will be defined differently.

For me, security in my marriage means knowing that I'm the only woman my husband has eyes for. I love that he shows me security in a very tangible way by giving me a foot rub or back massage regularly. Knowing that I'm being a good steward over what he works hard to provide, he entrusts me with the finances and gives me a sense of satisfaction. My most prized form of security in my marriage is how much my husband prays for me and how much he believes in the destiny God has for my life.

Security for him is that when he's at work he is assured that the home is being taken care of and when he comes home, I can't wait to see him. I make it my business to have dinner ready and that I smell amazing when he walks through the door. He knows that I can handle myself in most situations but it never takes away from his rightful place as head of our home. He loves that we steal special times throughout the day to check in on one another whether it's a text, call, FaceTime or face to face interaction. Those moments create such a bond that have no other choice but to produce security within our MARRIAGE.

Always remember to communicate with one another and never hold back feelings because they can build up and tear down all that you have worked so hard to create. Security is a firm foundation to build your marriage on because it encompasses trust. If you have those, you have solid ground to build a long lasting marriage that will stand through the test of time. When you communicate with one another, it gives you a view into each others thoughts, hopes, dreams, and desires; it allows you an opportunity to pray for one another and be the helpmate that God intended you to be for and to your spouse.

Our hope is that you can take away some key points to implement in your marriage to help you create security for one another. Security is one of the biggest things we desire in our marriage and each day, we work to ensure that it is ever present in our MARRIAGE.



Kiss every chance you get. Hug like you mean it! Having a goal helps us make choices that free us. What you do EVERY DAY matters more than what you do ONCE IN A WHILE.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment